The SCT® Certification Program is a joint project of Transform Action and the Institute of Human Excellence, whose higher purpose is to contribute to the conscious evolution of leaders, teams and organizations.
This SCT® Program is officially endorsed by Barret Values Centre, aimed to:
- Managers of Human & Organizational Development, Talent Managers, Project Leaders of Innovation and Leaders of Digital Transformation.
- Consultants, Mentors, Facilitators, Business partners & Coaches.
- CTT Certified Consultants who wish to update their competencies for designing and implementing Cultural Transformation Processes.
In this program you will learn how to design and implement processes of systemic cultural transformation, focused on improving Key Performance Indicators of teams and organizations.
- Systemic: Because the activation of a new set of values and collective behaviors is achieved through the updating of the cultural archetypes of the members of the organization.
- Cultural Transformation: Because the alignment of people and processes with new strategies and corporate values, requires renewing cultural artifacts and the human management systems of most organizations.
- Process: Because it takes time to update our personal paradigms and energy, is needed to modify habits to apply new ways of thinking and behaving in the work situation.
SCT® Participants journey
- Entry Interview participants shall submit expression of interest, then an interview will be conducted 1:1 with SCT facilitator to define the required certification process.
- Before attending the SCT training participants will receive a guide to prepare a real case study based on Cultural Transformation requirements of an internal or external customer.
- During the SCT training participants will learn how to use models and tools to design and implement a Cultural Transformation process for their internal & external customers.
- After the SCT training participants will receive guidance and virtual support from a Senior SCT Mentor to implement a Transformation Process and measure its contribution to your customer’s KPI.
- To obtain SCT Certification participants must present the progress reports and the results of a SCT project implemented in a real case, applying the tools acquired during SCT training and to the complete satisfaction of their client.
SCT® Participant’s testimonials
- My admiration and respect to the members of the teams who with their creativity and humility have been the architects of the transformation.
- Now, they do not longer label cultural change as an impossible dream or an utopia of Human Resources.
- The leaders of my organization now understand that cultural transformation is a critical factor of business success.
- I thank the teams that have dared to propose changes and improvements, and how to achieve them in such a short time.
- I have no words to thank the commitment and motivation of the leaders who have inspired and empowered their teams.
- The most significant change in the leadership team? They used to consider it a waste of time and now they are convinced that cultural change efforts are an investment that has a measurable return on improving KPIs.